Suggestions for going solo on Alteraeon

Well here's a question.

I have not played alteraeon for quite some time and am not sure what is happening with my character, Thelok. So I will restart  I think and go again with the practices and such that I had bought

However, I'm wondering about what classes to go for.

I'm a solo questing and exploring sort of chap, so am less interested in skills like tanking or group cast.

Druids weren't around when I played previously, so I've not tried them, but as I do enjoy all the secondary activities involved with them, I'm tempted to give them a try. Necro I really enjoyed as a class and want it further up, but am worried about mana and combat problems if I have too many spell based primary classes.

pPrevious I was a clerric warrior necro, thief,, however I think that wasn't always the most ideal combo, sinse I was affectively a combat tank using my minians as meat shields, where as I really would've been be tter with stronger minians.

obviously there are those who have played far more alter than I have, so any suggestions?

I was level 26, total level around 83 or so I believe, hopefully it won't take me to long to get back to where I was, and anyway, slo and kordon will have changed in my absense (I look forward to trying out the new jobs).