Re: Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future JRPG

Hey guys the update just went live and I wanted to give out some codes on the forums here for anyone who has not gotten the game and wants to check it out.

Thanks for all the support guys and let me know if you have any questions about the update.

Here are the update notes:

NEW Time Guardian Class Is HERE!
►New Class: Time Guardian - Use their manipulation of time to destroy enemies.
►New Pet: Fruit Bat - Focuses on HP Leeching Skills & Confusion
►Tons of other improvements and additions!

***Additions***

Classes:
►Time Guardian Class
*Passive Skill: Retribution - A passive skill that causes your third consecutive attack to heal as well as deal damage.
*Skill: Chrono Strike - A physical attack with a chance to stun: 10 the enemy in time.
*Skill: Aegis - A buffing skill that raises block chance : 15.
*Skill: Guardians Aura - A buffing spell that raises all main stats : 3.
*Skill: Mend - A minor healing spell that uses no stamina.
*Skill: Time Rift - A static rift that stalls time with a chance to stun : 25 enemies in the area.
*Skill: Avenge - A skill that deals damage equal to the amount last dealt to you.
*Skill: Fortitude - A buffing spell that raises HP : 200.
*Skill: Infinity Strike - A very powerful attack with a chance to confuse : 25.
*Skill: Regeneration - A buffing spell that raises HP and SP recovery : 50.

Pets:
►Fruit Bat Pet
*Skill: Leech - leech hp for your character
*Skill: Confuse - confuse your enemies so they attack themselves!
*Passive Skill: Life Leeching - adds to your characters HP leeching stat.

***Adjustments***

►Game Center scores should now report after every boss (instead of only the final boss). Now you will know where you stand in rankings before the end of the game!

►Character creation box is now wider so its not cutting off time guardian title

►Boosted pet SP on all pets by 5 (they should be a little easier to use when you acquire them).

***Bug Fixes***

►Fixed Lucky Feather was missing its image.

►Grim Chant (Cultist level 24 spell) is now working as intended and adds to players HP Leech amount.

►Enchanted Pet now correctly says your Agility is boosted (instead of HP & SP recovery).

Download Codes:

4RP6A3AYEE7R
M6YAWNKWRKMM
HJ7JM963E9JH
3TTL7HL6RMNJ
LWH9Y4R66RNA

Also guys who have the game please take a min to update your rating / review. I lose all my ratings/reviews when I update the game so its important that I get those back otherwise i lose rankings and its harder for people to find the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector