Re: I would so totally love to see an audio-based city builder

oh my goodness! I can see I've started one hek of a discussion here, and Sam I absolutely love your ideas for this project, I was thinking along those same lines and I'm glad to see we're on the same page. Since I've got you on Skype, would you like to discuss this a little further? let me know. Have a wonderful day. Another feature I'd like to suggest is to have the ability to walk through your city as you can do in park boss. I especially enjoy your ideas of being able to visit other player's cities and being able to ship items back and forth to them as well. Have a wonderful day everyone and let's keep this awesome conversation flowing man this is so much fun!!