Re: Braille Note Touch

If everyone noticed, I didn't say that there wasn't a place for notetakers. I am just questioning the placement of the BrailleNote touch. How many will see the touch screen and just freak out? Will people get their heads around the multitasking of the new BrailleNote? In short, what will happen when the rubber hit the road? From the best I can tell, the brailleNote is more stream lined than the old one, but how much of the old feel will be kept? From what I have heard and read, people will have to export all of their keyword documents before updating. How much of a problem will that be? I know that I always seem to save all of not most of my notes on the PACMate as BRF and or TXT to use where ever I need to. Then again, I haven't even tried syncing it with my windows 7 machine based on what I can see about syncing with the 64 bit version of seven.