Re: Stellar Aeon: What is it, and what do we know of it?

Hello everyone! Is there any News on Stellar Aeon? I have tried the still pre-alpha version of it and found out that I had two questions about it: 1) Where can I find asteroids? The help files said around orbits 6 and 7 of the homeworld, but nothing was found there, or I did not know how to search for them. 2) How will I get Money in the game if I start with 0 dollars, a debt of 150000, but cannot sell anything before I pay it?

Thanks,
André - Malukus on Alter Aeon and Stellar Aeon.