Re: Survive the Wild!

You can still play survive the wild for completely free if you wish. No Sam, you're rong in this; the game now is not compleetly free, and the bad thing is most of the players can't pay iff they wanted to, but for me I can't imagine my self paying for just a game; yeah donations no problem, but this not. I am sure that most of the players wil leave cause of that; first the purje and delete of the acounnts cause of cheaters, and now limit cause of cheaters, and after what? Do you think that they wil not cheat like that? of course they wil do again. i know that at the end I am a dev or something to say such things, and take dicisions, but I am a player, and i guess you respect the players, and searching for there opiniens, for me this is unfar. Yeah cheating also is not, but not all of us are cheaters, and not all of us must pay in the place of those cheaters, and there items that they got, but anyways as you said what has been done is done, and we are waiting for wha t wil hapen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector