Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

hi Aprone
well I don't know if you remember that in the past you helped me moving a swamp character from a gamer acount to another.
Some days ago a friend was using a gamer acount provided by a friend, but now he buy it's own acount
He wants to know if you can move that character from that acount to he's new acont, the character is lrotu, and is in the gamer acount guouhr and my friend's gamer acount is leogoach
Greetings
I sent you this mesage one week ago by skype and forum PM...
Sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but my friend is geting tired of having to play with 2 diferent acounts

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector