Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi.
Although I haven't been on STW in a little while, I wanted to put my 2 sense into this issue.
While I agree that there does need to be a rules file to istablish rules and regulations for everyone, that does not excuse players trying to cheet. I'm not saying everyone did, because there are people out there who have worked long and hard to get the items they have now, and for this reason I too think the game needs to be a fully payed one. However, I think people need to use common sense and ask themselves, "what does cheeting mean? Does it mean that I can get on the server and just get 2500000 of every item and just give them all to every player on the game?" No it doesn't. A few to a moderate amount of items I can understand, but not hords and hords of them. I think common sense and logic needs to be put into account, and people need to realize that just because there is no rules file doesn't mean they can just cheet all they want. There is playing a game fairly, so that everyone has qqual playing ground, and then there is playing a game so that you yourself or your friends ard advantaged over everyone else.
Long story short, just because there isn't a rules file yet (and again I agree that there should be), doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want in the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector