Re: empire 2.0

hello guys
well... um, I just started on this mud , and its quite nice
I didn't  test yet how friendly some of the players   , but when  I ask something  on the newbie channel, they answer my question  happyly ,
oh yeah, has anyone know where can I  get the soundpack for this game?
I heard the soundpack just for linux's mud client
but another player said there's one for window
they didn't gave me the link, though
anyways my name is Narukami Souji there tongue
oh yeah @milos: maybe I could join your empire soon , I'm still a poor newbie now
sorry for my english big_smile