does anyone know of any good browser-based empire building type games?

Hey there everyone, karate25 here again. I've got a question about some browser-based empire building games. I'm looking for real time ones and not turn-based ones and they can be any type of empire building like futuristic or medieval just so long as they aren't turn based since I'm not trying to play a board game. I've tried one called illyriad and I can not even begin to figure that one out so believe me I've been looking around. In fact, I've been asking for so much stuff from you guys, so here's a link that takes you to a web site that has about 47 different pages of different kinds of text browser games. Go to http://newrpg.com/browsergames/ and have lots of fun looking through them and see which ones work and which ones don't. Have a wonderful day and hopefully you can help me out.