Re: can someone please recommend me some audiogames for android?

Hi makiocento.

Welcome to the forum. This part of the forum is the offtopic room, ie, questions not!related to games. I'll therefore move this topic to the general games discussion room, where your also far more likely to get answers.

I don't have an android phone myself, but off the top of my head there is stemstumper and spellstack, the games from vipgameszone such as mortalmaze, the gamebooks from delight games and choiceofgames, both their own originalss and the hosted games titles, also a version of the very good rpg a dark room.

There is more I think but I'm afraid I can't recall exactly not being an android user myself, but there are some others around who likely can chip in and give more information.