Re: Cannot install jaws on windows 10,(The strangest issue ever)

Yess, hopefully it is working, and it is working very well. I have to be honest with you that NVDA is working in its best ability and such speed and reliability I have never seen on NVDA, honestly. The clean copy resolved a lot of issues that I was facing. If it was for that satisfaction I was experiencing when I upgraded, I would truly never upgrade to windows 10. But hopefully it is as different as chalk and cheese now.