Re: Vocaloid with JAWS?

the keys from q-p are the piano keys I think. I actually began using a midi cable my mother bought me a week ago. as for the vocaloid preschool album, it basicly ballooned into a whole tts preschool album (check out the topic "what do you think of a tts preschool album?" for more information and download links), for which family Mario recently started working on a vocaloid version of "my family's just right for me" from barney and friends. I do hope to hear from him regarding that song and the progress on it, as it's sounding like a rather ambbicious endevvor, complete with an 8 bit backing track! I'll post some videos of the album to super tottler land (my childrens channel), rather than blind as aspurger gamer, because the ladder channel is ment to be more of a gaming channel and posting them on that channel would be, dair I say, a bit out of character.