Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

Just played the file through Foobar on my laptop, and it sounds awesome. I like the use of SMB1 and SMB3 instruments. I assume you got them from somewhere as I got my instrument packs from the Internet, since I actually have a pack containing SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 instruments, plus a pack containing instruments from Hummer Team (you know, the guys who made several unlicensed games like Super Mario World for the NES, Street Fighter II for the NES commonly known as Master Fighter II, Somari, Kart Fighter, and others). Well, it's not an FTI pack, but it's just an empty FTM with the instruments already in there, so you could think of it as sort of a Hummer Team template of sorts.
The progress of My Family's Just Right For Me is near in completion. I just need to add/edit the vocals once I'm on my other computer, and we'll be finished! Although, depending on how many times I have to get the SoftVoice child voice to say the talking parts correctly, it may ta ke some time, but hopefully it won't be that much time...I hope. Already have the HFC recording on my other hard drive, all I just need to do is add the vocals.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector