Re: your thoughts about this laptop?

Hi. I didn't read everything sence last post, but sometimes I think custom building is worth it because of the saved money. What I recently got was a desktop, but the thing is, the processer is great. It's not intell, it's AMD FX-3600, 6 cores, 6 logicle at 3.5 ghz, with 16 gigs of ram and a tb harddrive. So not as powerful as what simba got but still clocked pretty high, all for about 340 dollars and a bit of work. I just find that a bit insane howe expensive these computers are.