Re: Broken Links

Alright, so I noticed that a few of the games that I want to download and play that has broken download links state towards the bottom that the site member Blade Storm is hosting some of them on their site. Does anyone have any links to his website? Because I'm having no luck whatsoever finding it so far. Still having issues with links and downloading other games though. Wtf?