Re: resources for picking up indian languages

Funnyly enough, I happen to be a indian and yet I can write out English much better than I ever could Hindi.
The only thing I can do in Hindi is to speak it,but then there's hardly any material or such that is in Hindi over here or that one gos through in schools or such. Not to mention, Hindi is hardly used online or anywhere in tech you are likely to find almost all languages included in a software as a option,but hardly ever hindi.
There's a Sinth, that might be of help to you, however I never really liked it  myself, sounds a bit too wierd for my liking. Lekah or something along those lines is what its called
There are a few pinzler hindi courses out there, if you can't find it,lem know and I'll see if I can torrent something up
BookShare also has a few Hindi books available, but again sinth wierdness puts me off.
grryf