Re: Spoiler Tag

In JAWS the "<" and ">" keys in HTML navigation jump to the beginning or end of an tag pair. A tag pairs are tags that have a beginning and ending tag, like < table > and < /table >, or < list > and < /list >. I just tried it with the spoiler quote and it works for that as well, which is no surprise, < blockquote > and < /blockquote >..

@Dark

You misunderstood me, what I meant was that the first line of a paragraph containing a spoiler contain just the word "spoiler", like this:

Spoiler
This is how the game you are playing ends.