Re: Villains from Beyond, new collaboration project between me and Oriol G

Hi gialvi [[wow]] good game.
Only thing I'd like added is since you are playing a cabinet and since I played these when yung.
1.  have a actual sound of the cabinet starting up and its logo, and the game startup, I am not sure if the cabinets had cartredges or not but anyway sounds of startup and as retro as possible.
2.  same for shutting down when exiting.
3.  sounds of you incerting a coin to start the game, say every level you had to insert a coin or was it 3 I want you to have to insert a coin with the appropriate sound.
When you exit you get your change if any.
If you play ok and don't run out of coins or lives, well fine, well you will eventually loose however if you do run out of coins I'd like it that you get angry, and on exit smash the machine or something.
You should have an intro to arcade games for you walking into and out of the arcade parler, then sitting down and starting up.
I'd also like sounds to sound like they are coming out of the terminal speaker, I do realise these are mono crap but maybe the effect that they are coming out of one.
This game takes me back to the old days.
Used to play with the terminals all the time.
I had a friend of my brother that often played these, he didn't like to loose though one day he got so mad, he smashed the terminal, and kicked it and swore at it.
He got banned from playing games and fined for it though.
One thing that is missing is the actual sound of you hitting those buttons, sometimes the buttons would get stuck and you would end up bashing the buttons to get things working.
Sometimes the change button would malfunction and a ot of coins would drop out.
So you could sometimes clock games and keep the change.
While not related much to arcade units, later on in uni I did and still do ask for any change  below 10 bucks in 1 and or 2 dollar coins as you can raid the vending machin es that way.
2 bucks gets you a yoghart slice or a bumper bar, 1 buck gets you everything from chips to a large cookie to a drink.
Sometimes when really hungry I would get a lot, the cookies and bars were big enough you could live on them for hours, happy days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector