Re: Preludeamals, a puzzle solving game by Aprone

I'm glad so many people are enjoying the game!  When I first showed the rough idea to Kai, I flat out told him I expected the game to either limp along (with few fans) or flop.  The puzzle divided game was a complete flop, and while it's a lot different than this game, I wondered if the "thinking puzzle" idea is what may have been the problem.  I am thrilled that I was wrong!  big_smile

Jonnyboy, originally I was going to lock the levels so you couldn't jump ahead.  I forgot to enable that when I sent out the game for everyone to play, and later decided to just leave it how it is.  This way if someone gets hopelessly stuck on a level, they have the ability to skip it and go back later, if that's what they really want to do.

I need to disable the tool exchanger on the lower maps that don't require it.  I d idn't think of it at the time, but yeah, that's something I plan to do in the next update.

Smoothgunner, I think it would be pretty fun to listen to, but I also think making such a walk through would be extremely difficult.  Most players can probably pick out a few of the most obvious easter eggs in the story, but to spot them all would be a challenge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Game Man via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector