Re: Looking for audiobook series

Hi sid,
1 at a time would be nice too, cheers. perhaps start the ball rolling with second and so on?
Thanks and cheers.
I'm relistening to the jim series, while stephen fry is quite better and I enjoy his readings, jim's voices are particularly well done and they add a extra something to it. besides, they were the first book I read or listen the one read by jim dail so I haver a special little place for em in my heart. :d
Having nothing to do besides trying out a few muds, and chat with a few people on whatsapps and such after a while you do end up needing with something to be doing to keep you from dieing from bordom. lol

Remember, e-mail,private message or in your case (sid) whatsapp I guess.
cheers and thanks again!