Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Hello, Good work so far Sam; it is a perfect thing for me because it's stil a beta v, and nothing is alright yet, but hopefully they wil be soon.
First, about writing the game with an other lenguige: saying this is easy, but doing it is an other thing; we all know Sam is using BGT and this is his chois, switching to an other lenguige like C, or python wil take alot of time, and the dev has to lern, read, and also practis. Do you guys think Sam reached the top of BGT in one night? the answer is no of course. He tested, and made errors, but he fixed them, not just Sam, but any developer is like that.
Also all peopl are saying BGT is a bag of problems, what BGT can do for you if you are not able to fix them?; thinking is the best way to fix, and saying the problem is from the lenguige won't give you the solution; it wil destroy you insted.
Yeah, sometimes can really be a problem from the script because this is a system even with python there are problems as you call them, but me I don't call them problems because they can be fixed.
Second, the difference between the grenads, and the pipe bomb is: the pipe bomb like a time bomb has a range, and it takes a lital time to explode; in the other hand the grenad you must shoot it directly to the target to kill them; otherwise, they won't die, and you'll luse your grenade in the air.
Finally, the claimore, or we can call  it a remote bomb: you can set it wherever you want then use the claimore remote to let it boom, an other thing if your health is low, and you wanna die,  I'd recommend you to put a mine then step on it, and tell me what wil happen!.
Keep the good work! greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector