Re: Help with SilverSword

Okay WWelshweyr, sorry about replies in multiple threads I'll keep my comments to this one.

when I spoke of a "walkthru" I was meaning more in manner of instructions with vo. I can probably work out the game's tactics if the info is there. I'm particularly concerned about combat here and finding the messages sinse I don't want to miss the message that my monk has just been poisoned or turned to stone or what not.
A combat log to review at the end of the round would be nice, sinse I suspect adding full alerts or a continue button after each message would take a rewrite, but simply giving a log you can read would be less problematic, but unless and until that is added I'd like to know how to work combat.

I suspect there is a truly awesome game in there in terms of silver sword,I'd just like to be able to have all the necessary info to play it.