Re: audio demo from soon to be rhythm game by Oriol Gómez & Guillem Leon

Guys we already have 5 levels, I'm sure you'll love it.

We're thinking of making a dropbox folder for pack creators so you guys can make music for it, I'll provide you with the parser manual and the game so you can test your levels.
if you want to participate email me directly
ogomez.s92{at}gmail.com
look at that {at} replace that for [ a-t ].

dont pm me here as  i will never see it, i dont get pm notifications.

ok

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector