Re: Blazing, a new iPhone/Android/tablet/browser game by Aprone

Okay thanks for explaining armor more, I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention to it.
I also noticed that you don't get any rage when falling into a spike pit, which is kinda weird considering I'd be seriously pissed! >:(
Also, not sure if razor thorns should give 2 rage or not, considering that, as a warrior you only take one damage anyway do to your armor.
I also figured out what was happening with that weird mid game freeze.
Turns out that if you lose connection, then regain it, how ever briefly, you have to restart your browser completely and log back in to continue, since refreshing the page just replays the same turn. Or at least that's how it is with Firefox.

On another note, I've gotten the spelling mistakes written down now, and here they are:

1.
Wrathful Viper encounter.
"paralize"
Should be:
""Paralyze""

2.
Serpent encoun ter.
"engangle"
Should be:
""entangle""

3.
Rough terrain.
"challening"
Should be:
""challenging""

I was also thinking that a possible fourth class could be a druid, considering all the plant traps we have.
Maybe they could gain the same amount of HP that another player would lose when going through thorns and such, or at least like a reasonable flat rate do to making a potion out of the local flora; and they could wield a somewhat shitty wooden staff for a weapon, as well as having the ability to sometimes avoid encounters with non diseased animals such as wolves and tigers entirely.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector