Re: audio demo from soon to be rhythm game by Oriol Gómez & Guillem Leon

Hi.
@guilevi yes, it has been quite nice in how just a few days this engine has grown. I started this project quite reluctantly as you had first seen, saying that oh, well, I would have to write this parser, and it will be hard, and it will take a lot of work... and here it is. And it is better and more flexible than I ever thought it would.
@aaron yes. you will be able to create packs just like in beatstar and, in fact, there is already a guide on how to create packs. For now, feel free to read the guide:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2142080/parser.html

As for the content, I will probably release this level in a bonus pack, or as bonus content inside this pack but after the last level with a disclaimer or something.

@pitermach and @everyone_else the game is probably going to be called rhythm rage

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector