Re: windows 7 64 bit, windows explorer lagging

Thanks Ian.
As you might have it, the nas, coupled with old hardware, was adding up, to cause my lag. Every time I restarted explorer, it would work fine, then gradually start lagging.
As of now I've jumped the gun and picked up my windows 8.1 machine again, and am sort of regretting not buying another windows 7 machine when I had the chance.
Oh well. Guess I have to keep updated anyhow.