Re: play poker online

Sounds like it's more usable than accessible... I think Quentin C's gameroom seems to be the place right now, even though the community isn't exactly brimming over with poker players. haha. I might ask for those instructions though... because I'm curious. But I don't like the idea of hearing the cards only once per hand. lol