Re: Villains from Beyond, new collaboration project between me and Oriol G

Hi,

Let me first tell you that I really like this game, and it makes e spend more time playing than I probbly should at this time.

The new Version has a lot of nice Features, but some don't seem to work the way you planned. Some pointers don't seem to be rest propperly when you restart the game. For example my game ended with no lives left on Level 8. After that I started a new game and al of a sudden I had 12 lives. Another time I got a new livefor much less then the enitial 20000 poins after a new game restat. In the new shop not every item seems towork more than once. And the game crashed once when it tryed to open the new shop after Level 3 for the first time with an error message which read that some starting Levels were not correct. This error came only once though (the message was partly in Englsh and partly in Spanish, at least soit seemed).

I hope These reports help you ironing out some of thesebug, and keep up the good work. Take care!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Axel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phantom_flutist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector