Re: Sonus - Audio Game Console

Hi Leon. We are working on a game to be released with the console which is a story driven mystery/puzzle/action game. We felt our initial game should probably try and be enjoyable by most people and that is what we came up with. We will start concentrating on maybe different genres like strategy or RPG etc afterwards.

You wake with no idea who or where you are with a mysterious voice in your head and you try to work out what is going on and make sense of it all. Its a working progress

Im glad to hear you have ideas SLJ and no coding is needed for the Sonus. We will try our best to supply all the resources and tutorials needed to turn a complete newbie into a game developer so we can give those ideas life. I cant wait to see what people make

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector