Re: Cheat Codes For The Horse Racing Game by Lighttech interactive

I remember playing this game some years ago, so 5 minutes ago, I just actually finished a game, sort of. I also remember that board working in some other playthrough long ago. I did try creating the mettal berrier board and I got 116,000 points. You need 110,000 points to get the cheats. But it's strange, as upon game completion, I won, then the announcer said that it was the computer's turn. the game then just sat there. I had to exit and the cheats weren't there. I have no idea how others ended up getting the cheats, I'd love them myself for entertainment purposes as I have yet to see or know what they do.