Re: Monthly chat June 2016

@dark,
Must agree with that whole year statement above; so much happened to me in just one month, but 2015 was certainly an interesting year to say the least, so that by the time this year arrived I was in a completely different state to the one I started off in, was married, living in an apartment rather than a mobile home, all but adopted a 3 year old child, had the privilege of dealing with two of the funniest cats ever, and then we had a daughter.  This year's not even half way over and, I've already lost my apartment and moved into a new apartment, lost my two cats because of losing my first apartment, picked up OSX and just about dumped windows, rediscovered iOS and grabbed an Apple watch, and I'm getting ready to move into an actual house.  Whoa!  Can anybody slow down time yet?  Methinks I need it!  :d
lol How I miss the days when life was so simple!  I woke up and went to sleep when I wanted to... Now I'm at the mercy of a 6 month old brat!  But I still love her so much.  :d