Some bad and unfortunate news

Hi all,
So, yesterday, a lot of things happened. Despite my continued efforts to improve security, my accounts were yet again hacked into. Old news, right? Yeah. Let this twitter post explain everything.

Hello all, and welcome to DarkFlier Productions! Here are my reasons for switching, yet again. Firstly, I've been meaning to get a shorter domain, and ultrocity.com was broken. I couldn't remove it or do anything like that. So moving on to yesterday. I figure out that somebody has hacked into my computer via NVDA Remote and stolen my passwords due to the unsecure NVRemote Key system, so that was pretty bad. I wanted a break from social media for a while, so I'm going to be a lot more private these days. I do have a protected twitter account which I will not disclose here. I deleted all of my previously existing accounts, skype, twitters, etc. I decided rather than mess with changing passwords and such, I'd just restart fresh. This way, everything is using the same email, etc etc. Hopefully, this is the last time this will happen.

If you wish to follow that account, it's twitter name is @DarkFlierProd.

Yes, I know this is old news and it happens every year, but I continue to improve security and hope it won't happen anymore.