Re: Blazing, a new iPhone/Android/tablet/browser game by Aprone

Actually it was done that way on purpose.  Originally the plan was to have it only count it as helping once, no matter now many things the person purchased during that same visit to the store.  Due to the nature of people casually playing for a few minutes here, and a few minutes there, the server had a hard time keeping track of which purchases should still be considered the same "visit" as the last purchase.  Because at times this could have been unfair (one player only gets credit per visit while another gets credit for all 5 things purchased), it seemed that just making it the same for everybody was the better option.  So it's true, if you sell a player 2 health potions, you get credit for both sales even though it's the same player on the same "visit" to your shop.

I know I haven't updated this game in a while, sorry about that guys.  I'm currently being pulled in many different directions at the same time , so these smaller projects are being neglected.  I'm still surprised this tiny game is as popular as it is!  I never expected that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector