Re: An insulting Message from facebook to All Blind Members

ATTENTION: We've just received some update that might explain this. It seems that a robot might have hacked into the account or else the robot signed up with Facebook (Like we get here sometimes) and the person behind the robot made it post stuff like that. I have seen it on the Quentin C's playroom a few times.
I am pretty sure the robot must have hacked into it because on Facebook I looked at this person's time-line and I sw regular posts anyone would post. Things like going to the mall, hanging out with friends, etc. Then a day later this happened.