Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Hello mayana, the code in redspot is the same as STW; it's possibl to get a fake speed hack alert when the lag is there.
I stil remember that I got it onece when I started playing the game with out any valid reason.
By the way, after the hack of the source code; the game now is a hom of cheaters. we've one fires like 50 rockets at the same time, an other removes him self from the track list, and the events continues til Sam cut there heads with the next update.
One is geting tired with coding, and the others come steel simply the work, and because of what?
because of some developers don't care about there apps users.
NVDA remote!: an add-on allow people to have access to an other os machine, wich is far from them; yeah, we all know it's good, and the developers did a nice work with making it, but this is not a strong reason to say it's totaly safe,
This is a kind of laziness. saying to the user:"The problem is from your s etup", and what if the problem is from there app?, why they can't just take a look.
I know maybe noone from them wil read this, but there are others are doing it also.
If people are using your apps because they want to; not afraid from you, and they should put in consideration: the users put a big confidense on you when they started to use your program, so you must, or let us say you've to make all what you can to bring them safety. not just standing, and putting all your mistakes on them.
Hope all the things wil go clear, and good with you Sam.
greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector