Re: SKULLGIRLS 2nd Encore - more accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hi all.
So, I have finally seem to got my Steam account to work, at leased on my Mac. I see that Skullgirls is also released for Mac, but does that include the accessibility as well? If I buy the game, do I then buy both the Windows and the Mac version? Then I'll give it a try, and just put it on my Windows if it won't work on my Mac. How much space does the game require?