Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

I'm a jim dale fan, personally.  When I've read through, I don't recall principal being used -- I'll have to pay more attention.

As to the blind thing, I would imagine that, since you know magic, there would be different accomidations.  Several times throughout the book, things are bewitched to do certain things -- rita's quill, for example, the "potter stinks" badges, percy's badge, etcetera.  Why couldn't we bewitch a textbook to read allowed?  There are also detection spells of every sort, so, we could charm something to detect objects and people, if not just drink a potion to get/regain sight.

As to the books, I hated the seventh book for several reasons.  Fanfics and my hatred of those and the seventh book are too long for me to desire to go into now, though.  I will state that there are several good fanfics out there.