Re: e3 2016

@Ghost Rider: I think you're completely missing the point of my statements. I've said nothing about their console versions, and in fact in other posts I've said that the console ports were probably worth the money. I'm only talking about wb/NR's treatment of their PC gaming clientele. Perhaps you're blind to the situation as a console player, and thus are unaware of the duplicity of WB/NR where the PC platform is concerned. That's fine, but please comprehend my points in the manner they're intended. I am not slagging the games. The games themselves are great. It's the attitude WB/NR have towards their PC ports that I am taking issue with, as I have stated about a hundred times, and which you seem not to notice despite my continuing to hammer the point home.

If Injustice 2 is a console exclusive, I'm sure people who own PS4's and Xbox Ones will enjoy it. Sure, I'll have some game envy, not being able to play it, but at least I won't be subject to the indignity that was MKX for PC. Do you even know the situation? It doesn't seem like you do, so it may behoove you to research the failure that was the MKX for PC release, or the patch which irrevocably deleted save data, or the future patches which introduced numers crashes and slowdowns, or WB/NR's flat abandonment of the PC port.

I preordered MKX, thinking I'd be getting the same experience. I even bought the premium DLC to ensure I'd get the best experience. I continued to support NR with dLC purchases, and even to support them, saying it wasn't their fault, it was High Voltages. That all ended when they decided that the PC port was a lost cause, and they would just abandon it. Then the fault no longer lies with the companies they outsource to. At that point, the fault lies flatly on the shoulders of the developer and publisher.

I'm done giving WB/NR the benefit of a doubt, to say nothing of my mone y. You are entitled to your opinions, of course. I don't care where you throw your money, particularly since, in your case, the games are working fine. As for me, I won't support WB/NR's underhanded practices towards the platform I prefer. And no. I am not going to rush out to spend $300+ for a console, just to play a game I've already paid for on my preferred gaming platform.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector