Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy all.

Ever had one of those moments when you knew you were fucking up but still went ahead with it anyway, my pc buying experience has been something like that.
I bought my pc today, and its a MacBook Pro 2015 I5 processor,8gb ram,120gb sad. The thing that's quite limiting is the space but I suppose I can use the external hdd for movies,audiobooks and such.
just getting used to the system,and so far it doesn't really feels as good as I thought it'd.
Even on a sad alex has troublee in keeping up with my typing which jaws and nada manage just fine. Not to mention the bugs in this OSX that came installed with it, learning a hole new OS and a few other things don't really make it quite pleasant...

Don't know what the hell I was thinking when I got this instead of a md101. that might have been slower,but would have worked for me just fine. I know this post sounds kind of complaining and such but I needed to share my stupidity wit h someone. You can't say this sucks after you go above your budget when you had no clue what you were on lol. but eh, I guess I'll get used to it.

I have updated the map from the App Store, and at least the updates it gave me, I'm wondering whether I need to do something special for updating the firmware before I go ahead and install windows or will the App Store work to do it?

Anything I should optimise to make accessibility more easier? or the experience better? I.E voiceover settings and so on. Apps I can delete to get more space?
And if I won't be really be using the OS X as much, what space should I locate to the mac partition.
Oh,and writing this post reminds me, how do I go about disabling automatic spelling corrections and correcting the mistakes I make? I.E I make a mistake just now, abracadabra  and if I wanted to go back and correct just that word, how would I do that?

I'm still laughing at my self, after all the a wesome suggestions you guys provided me with, I ended up with something I have no clue how.... lol