Re: Introductions

Hi,
I'm Dino (just a nickname) and I'm a teen from Canada (but moving to England very shortly). Full disclosure: I can see. I'm just really interested in audio games from both a programming challenge standpoint and the use of audio as a medium to create games. There are a lot of possibilities and since I am interested in both audio and programming, when I found out about this it felt like a natural fit.

As for my hobbies, I like programming, boardsports, playing Pokémon, writing, making costumes and worldbuilding science fiction and fantasy worlds.

It's nice to meet you guys!