Re: Accessible way to remove unwanted files on an IPhone?

It seems to that the only iCloud management options you can do from an iPhone is what apps are allowed to use it and whether to use it to backup your iPhone. Appls that allowed to use iCloud show how much storage they are using.. As I recall, turning off an apps ability to use iCloud doesn't delete what it has already stored there.

Apparently the only way to fully manage what is stored on your iCloud is to use the iTunes program on a PC or Mac, Or possibly via a web browser.

I could be all wet on this, as the only thing I use it for is to backup my iPhone.