Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

hello all,

I hope your week was well? i will admit mine was, went to work, while i still had enough time to play games. wheter you went to school, work, friends and the like, i really hope your week was also a wonderful one.

I woke up this morning and noticed it was a Friday again. and i think you all know what that mean. another free gift from us!

this time it consists of various free things, namely:

1. 10.000.000 cash money.
2. 10.000.000 bank money.
3. 500 free bullets.
and to top it off:
4. 3 free vip days.

We hope you like the package we offer to you and we hope it will prove to be useful as well.

The weekend is running toward us, ready ... set ... ouch ... oh, go or ... weekend i mean.

enjoy the weekend.

greetz mike

p.s new accounts get this added by us, forgot to mention it in the message or the post.