Re: Creating a website with no web design experience

Ahoy there,
Last when I tryed webs it didn't seem to be accessible, but that was like 3 years or so ago, so things could've improved maybe.
Besides that, you could learn html5,and css, the w3school offers some greate starting points if you'd like to try the manual way.
If you happen to be totally blind, you may have trouble with getting what color and layout is good/bad for a particular website depending on its content and so on. at least that's the thing I have the most trouble with.
I can write up html5 half asleep, and css too,but its the results design and looking good that leaves me thinking.
grryf