Re: Curious about reasons for Brexit

there seem to be a couple of reasons, all of wich are completely stupid.
First of all, the mainstream media demonised migrants, whipping people into a frenzy that had a lot of people believing that people migrating from other countrys within the EU were going to flood britain. These migrents were going to steal all the jobs, school places and Run the NHS into the ground. Britain's war mongering ways have caused people from outside the EU to seek Asylum  here also. Leave campaigners were all about britain taking back control especially of it's borders. A lot of older people got behind this, saying it was one of the primary reasons they voted to leave. When it was all said and done and the votes were counted, it was clear that it was people's fear and mistrust that caused them to vote to leave. Areas with high levels of migration, like london, manchester and edinburgh voted to stay in the EU by an overwelming majority, showing they didn't believe the bi le spouted by the mainstream media. On the flip side, areas with very  low numbers of migrants such as castle point and North East Lincolnshire voted overwelmingly to leave
Then there was a large quantity of complete bloody morons who voted to leave, not knowing what they were getting themselves into. They mindlessly voted to leave, then headed home and...
Googled what would happen if britain were to leave the EU
The shear amount of stupidity on display here is mind blowing.
Then you have people that are like
Oh... shit I think we may have screwed up here
So it seems like a combination of stupidity and the zenophobic that drove the leave numbers. I don't doubt that there are people who voted to leave did so, having researched it and could give you a good, solid reason. But The masses of raaaaa migrents and well... I voted then I saw what happened and now I wish I hadn't voted that way people seem to be everywhere.
I voted to remain myself, along with the entirety of my country, but I'd be interested to heare other people's opinions on this.