Re: download links to all talking windows installation images (winstaller)

Josh, if there's any act close to the one you pointed out, it would allow state agencies to distribute commercial materials, and would allow services like Bookshare, and Nls *already Congress based anyway* to exist. Any commercial product, of which this software certainly is, is not part of this exemption. There are also acts that allow blind people to strip drm from protected books from commercial market, since, for example on Amazon, publishers may opt out of distributing books with text to speech. It's twisted, though, that such an act exist, but it's illegal for such drm removal software to be created, so the argument still exists as to which act prevails in whichever situation. Put simply, drm blows, end of story. Turn to the Free Software Foundation, they're doing the best they can to put up a strong front against drm. Drm or no drm, though, blind people don't have the kind of copyright exemption that you described. Make no mistake about it, we aren& #039;t entitled! to free stuff just because we're blind. Don't take any of it for granted. Should an ignorant President redo copyright, Bookshare could be forced to fold. Sure, NLS is always free but provided the Government keeps funding it! You never know. So just because we have access to free books and magazines, doesn't mean we're entitled to them. It's more of a privilege than a right. I know, equal access is supposed to be a right, and not a privilege, but as far as copyright is concerned, it's just harsh reality. Until copyright is redone, if ever, it is a set of hard-to-understand guidelines that screw over legit people and even some of the creative people behind the work, and are simply there to protect the fat corporations behind them. Fyi, I'm talking about access to materials in this case. EVerything else we certainly aren't entitled to for free, and the rights should thus be respected and this is just one individual, Levi Johnson. Not a fat corporate distributor.