Pet Breeding Games and Life Simulations

Hi! My gaming choices have been really limited since I don't have admin rights, and the small selection of games I can play don't entertain me much anymore. Are there any good life simulations or pet games? I'm especially interested in the breeding part, watching new creatures be born and thrive. I've tried Aprone's games and they're great, but I can't access them because of the lack of admin rights. Other games I've tried include psypets, monster breeder, puppet nightmares, and alter ego. Neither of these hold my attention, either because I don't know what kind of pet I have, in the case of psypets, or having trouble accessing portions of the page with NVDA, when it comes to puppet nightmares, and the creatures in monster breeder seem to live on endlessly, I don't know whether that's a code issue or not. I've also tried out furry paws, but breeding pets for show isn't my interest, and there's little to do in th e game besides that, it seems. I've tried the pet games listed on the whitestick site, but they don't seem to be very accessible. In short, I'd like a pet game with a detailed system similar to psy pets or puppet nightmares, and I'd like it to be browser based, since I don't have a smartphone. I'm also looking for a good, replayable life sim, and if anyone has any suggestions for either of these two requests, I'd like to hear them! Thanks!