Re: Uncharted 4 accessibility: There is hope

Hi.
Are you sure that there is no way around jumping and platforming? You can some times hear where your partner is, and jump in this direction. that's what the visual impaired girl I know told me. I look very much forward to hear your demo. It would be so awesome, if you either can record this in stereo, tell in which directions the sounds are comming from, or most importantly, wait to see if the partner gives you any hints on what to do.