Re: reducing lag in a bgt game?

Ah, I see. In any case, though, having just a single wait call in the main game loop should do the trick well enough. I believe there just has to be a single loop that's driving it all and calling all other functions, I can hardly imagine a successfully running game that would be done otherwise, at least one written in BGT. :-D

Good luck,
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector