Re: sera tactically want to battle in the jungle!

Hi.
Ok, let's try to answer some questions.
1. Do the following.
when you are at the starting point, go forward till you hit a corner, go left then. Take a few steps till you hear a faster door sound on the left, that's the room where the broom is in, Face the door and open it with enter.
Go in to the room and move twars the sound of the broom, It's a kind of swishing sound if you have the latest build of the game.
Hit P to get in to the passward list and pick up the broom by choosing the password up from the list, it's the only one you have.
2. As far as I know, the whole game is Sapi based, so you can't change to another speach output method.
3. Some animals will not jump over water, if there is a body of water in front of the animal, it will not move, I think lions and tigers can jump over water, and rats can move through those.